1) Lyon College in Batesville, AR has an opening for an Assistant Athletic Trainer
Lyon College invites applications for an assistant athletic trainer for its athletics programs beginning July 15, 2019. The Athletic Trainer provides a full range of professional athletic training functions for intercollegiate athletic teams and club sport programs. He/she provides education and training in order to prevent athletic injuries; recognizes, evaluates, and provides immediate care of athletic injuries; assists in the rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletes after injuries occur; serves as a liaison between physicians, coaches, athletes and parents; ensures athletes participate only when physically able. This position is responsible for the day to day operation of the training room and will assist the Head Athletic Trainer with the long term planning and development of the athletic training program.
• Bachelor’s degree required with a master’s preferred in a field related to this position.
• NATABOC certification required.
• Ability to maintain the standards established by the National Athletic Trainers Association’s
(NATA) role delineation study;
• A member in good standing with the NATA, BOC, his/her local NATA district, and the state’s
athletic trainer’s association.
• Experience with football and lacrosse is preferred.
Lyon College is located in Batesville, Arkansas, a safe and historic town of 10,000 that serves as commercial, medical, social, and governmental hub for an eight-county area and named by USA Today as the best city to live in in Arkansas. The College currently enrolls almost 700 undergraduate students from 24 states and 15 foreign countries. Entering freshmen have an average high school GPA of 3.5 and an average ACT composite of 24 and SAT score of 1117. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references to Mr. Donald R. Taylor, Director of Human Resources, 2300 Highland Road, Batesville, AR 72501 or electronically to email@example.com with “Athletic Trainer” in the subject line. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. To learn more about Lyon College go to www.lyon.edu.
Lyon College does not discriminate with respect to the hiring of applicants or with respect to the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. It is the continuing policy of Lyon College to comply with any applicable state and federal law regarding equal employment opportunities.
2) El Dorado School District is looking for a full time athletic trainer.
3) Harding University is seeking a full-time, twelve-month faculty member to serve as the Clinical Education Coordinator within a CAATE accredited Athletic Training Program. Candidates holding a doctoral degree (or willingness to immediately pursue a doctoral degree) are preferred. Minimum qualifications include a master’s degree, athletic training certification, and two (2) years clinical experience. At least two (2) years teaching experience within a CAATE accredited Athletic Training Program is also preferred. This is a non-clinical position. Responsibilities will include didactic instruction, as well as coordination and assessment of clinical education.
Submit letter of interest and resume to Brian Cox, Director, Athletic Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org or HU Box 12281, Searcy, AR 72149. All candidates must be active members of the church of Christ and committed to Christian education. Salary and rank are determined based on credentials and experience.
4) St. Bernard’s Sports Medicine in Jonesboro Ar is hiring Certified Athletic Trainers to work at area High Schools. No clinic responsibilities, full time employment. To apply, send resume to Chad Burke at email@example.com